CoreTel promises to leverage its interconnection knowledge and expertise to provide a reliable wholesale VoIP network which will allow our customers to develop and manage a wider choice of dynamic phone services for the consumer.
Core Communications, Inc., also known as CoreTel, is a 13 year old, Annapolis, Maryland-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC). CoreTel offers a variety of wholesale, IP-centric services geared for VoIP carriers. CoreTel’s geographic footprint covers the states of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and New York.
CoreTel’s main service offerings are as follows:
* SIP Origination
* Instant DID Provisioning
* Vanity Number Provisioning
* XML API or Web Provisioning
* Directory Listing Support
* CNAM and LIDB Support
Why Coretel is different:
* We have over 13 years of IP-Centric, interconnection experience as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC).
* We offer extremely aggressive pricing and delivery solutions. We will not be undersold.
* We are the only phone company (CLEC or ILEC) licensed in every rate center in Pennsylvania.
* We have developed and currently utilize unique operational processes to improve the client experience.
To learn more about partnering with Coretel, please contact our corporate office at 866-744-3652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lookit Co., Limited is a professional Internet Telephony devices manufacturer and voice over Internet Protocols (VoIP) service provider, which established in March, 2001 at Hong Kong. The Lookit (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd is a local government certified Hi-TechRead more