City Telecom provides comprehensive services for everything related to VoIP, SIP, and IP hosted and managed solutions.
City Telecom, formed in 1985 and based in London, provides services for Telecom, Mobile, Internet access, Networking, hosted and managed VoIP, SIP, IP, VPN Management, Unified Comms, video conferencing, FMC, and supports clients throughout the UK. We re-tariffs both land line and mobile calls nationally and internationally to save our customers money.
Why City Telecom
Put simply, as your business evolves, expands, or changes direction, City Telecom will be there to accommodate your telecommunication needs with minimal effort on your part.
Our experience includes multiple technologies, multiple industries, and is backed with Service Level Agreements (SLA''''s) designed to fit your business or personal requirements. Some of the additional reasons for choosing City Telecom as your business or home provider include:
• Mobile solutions - Shorter contracts, moving providers, new devices, plans, upgrades, accessories, and support
• Fixed or wireless phone solutions - Systems, equipment, lines, upgrades, and installations
• Internet solutions - Fixed, wireless, or mobile solutions with shorter contracts
• Project Management Services
• Consultancy Services - Business or Technology planning or implementation
• After Sales Support, Help Desk Support Services, and Remote Programming
• Full training on systems and devices at your location
• Customised services to fit your exact telecom or mobile requirements
• Engagement can take place on your terms
Please look around our website www.citytelecom.co.uk to get the full breath and depth of the service and solutions we offer. You can feel secure in the knowledge that City Telecom is looking out for you in the bigger picture by providing the latest in technological developments, personalised support, and passing along any cost saving to you whenever possible.
Broadsoft powered with multiple product packages to address your communications needs. Fully managed services or hybrid services to use existing broadband and phone system.Read more