CoreTel promises to leverage its interconnection knowledge and expertise to provide a reliable wholesale VoIP network which will allow our customers to develop and manage a wider choice of dynamic phone services for the consumer.
Core Communications, Inc., also known as CoreTel, is a 13 year old, Annapolis, Maryland-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC). CoreTel offers a variety of wholesale, IP-centric services geared for VoIP carriers. CoreTel’s geographic footprint covers the states of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and New York.
CoreTel’s main service offerings are as follows:
* SIP Origination
* Instant DID Provisioning
* Vanity Number Provisioning
* XML API or Web Provisioning
* Directory Listing Support
* CNAM and LIDB Support
Why Coretel is different:
* We have over 13 years of IP-Centric, interconnection experience as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC).
* We offer extremely aggressive pricing and delivery solutions. We will not be undersold.
* We are the only phone company (CLEC or ILEC) licensed in every rate center in Pennsylvania.
* We have developed and currently utilize unique operational processes to improve the client experience.
To learn more about partnering with Coretel, please contact our corporate office at 866-744-3652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lightspeed Telecom Inc. is a leading provider of wholesale voice services to the telecommunication marketplace. Our network uses the latest in switchless architecture for swift deployment of telecommunication services to "next generation" Carriers and othRead more